Taigen V3 2.4 GHz PCB board

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Nicklas.S
Recruit

Taigen V3 2.4 GHz PCB board

Post by Nicklas.S »

Hello i think i just ruined my controller board its a Taigen V3 2.4 GHz PCB board plugged in a 2cell lipo and it worked for a while then it lost controll and i turned it off. now only the fan spinns nothing else works.

what do you think do i need a new board?
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Re: Taigen V3 2.4 GHz PCB board

Post by jhamm »

Hello,
i think we need an introduction of you, as recommend by the first Mail after registration.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

:thumbup: hello, unless I'm mistaken? you forgot to go, by the box presentation ?? if you want an answer, it would be nice to do it, it's the minimum on a forum, to introduce yourself, before posting
Nicklas.S
Recruit

Post by Nicklas.S »

Postby Nicklas.S » Sun May 09, 2021 4:13 pm
Hello My name is Nicklas Svensson Live i Sweden, long time RC guy everything from cars, helis, planes and now Tanks :)also dabble in some Archery aswell
2 kids 2 and 4 work at a retailstore,
Got myself an unpainted torro BB Leopard 2a6.
Attachments
rsz_1rsz_20210509_172251[2].jpg
Last edited by Nicklas.S on Sun May 09, 2021 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome from Illinois. I will offer my opinion. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your control board and get a hobby grade radio. I consider it a good time to upgrade any components as the originals breakdown. A programmable radio and advanced control board will really increase your level of enjoyment. You have a lot of rc experience so I have no doubt you’ll want to upgrade as you go along. Just my humble opinion.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:D Hello, and welcome to this great forum, it didn't take a lot of time, and we know more about you and your passions :thumbup:
for your concern, i don't think that is an HS card problem? but more than the lipo is below the voltage needed to operate? but just enough for the fan, I personally would do tests with other batteries in Lipo or Nimh form
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Jofaur86 wrote::D Hello, and welcome to this great forum, it didn't take a lot of time, and we know more about you and your passions :thumbup:
for your concern, i don't think that is an HS card problem? but more than the lipo is below the voltage needed to operate? but just enough for the fan, I personally would do tests with other batteries in Lipo or Nimh form
I agree I think you need to either recharge or renew your battery, DO NOT rely on the charger that came with the Tank.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Nicklas.S
Recruit

Post by Nicklas.S »

voltage is ok iam gonna try external reciver setup tomorrow (jumper T16 Hitec minima reciver)
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

8O ok, the voltage is correct (volts) at no load? but under load, with the motors? and the capacity (amps
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:( found on the site RcTank.de and concerning the V3 board?
Cette platine n'est pas aligné pour les accus Lipo, Utilisation alors à vos propres risques et sans garantie

Return to “Other electronics”