TARR and G.I smokers

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
leopardgreece
Corporal

TARR and G.I smokers

Post by leopardgreece »

Hallo everybody. Does anyone know how many watt and how many ohm are the heater element/coil of the TARR Mk , G.I smokers .Do these coils have around them a kind of very thin wire or only the wick on them ?

???????? ??? ?? SM-N950F ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: TARR and G.I smokers

Post by EAO »

Hello LG,

I don't know anything about Tarr smokers as I only have used the G.I. Smokers. I'd contact Jeff at: modelsmokers@gmail.com . He's the man as far as I'm concerned about all things smoker related. G.I. Smoker is his baby, amazing customer service too. I'm sure he'll have an answer for you! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: TARR and G.I smokers

Post by Jimster »

I’ve had both and although I can’t answer your questions here’s my thoughts. I prefer the GI brand not just because they are made in USA but they are more robust, the fans are quieter and the clear fill tube goes into the side of the unit at the full line so you know when it’s topped off. Very handy. Lots of smoke but that adjustable with some boards.
Some folks have built their own smokers but I’m not that skilled nor do I have the time.

Return to “Other electronics”