need help with soundcard

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
terry1956
Recruit

need help with soundcard

Post by terry1956 »

hi chaps, I have the following problem.I have a TARANIS qx7 transmitter and a benedini soundcard. the problem is that when I press the switch on the soundcard that I linked with the soundcard, I get the sounds but they just keep going around in a loop. I cant turn them off with out pulling the power. What am I doing wrong, the transmitter manual is total rubbish and I have know idea how to sort this. thanks
easy8
Private

Re: need help with soundcard

Post by easy8 »

Normally one would expect that a sound card is connected to the proper channels on the receiver that is bound to the radio (QX7). I would expect the throttle channel of the receiver connected to the pins of the the sound card that represent drive or gas, the gun channel would be connected to the pins that represent the gun shot etc.. But more important you should program your radio in order to communicate to your controller or sound card. Please look in the download section where I have downloaded a few documents about programming a Taranis Radio. I do not believe the manual of the Radio is rubbish: it is modern programmable radio that offers lot of functionality, but again it has to be programmed to fit your needs.

cheers Easy8
terry1956
Recruit

Re: need help with soundcard

Post by terry1956 »

thanks I will take a look, the fact that the only manual I had was all about heath and safety and in god knows how many languages and then one page on the radio set up, I would call that a rubbish manual.

Return to “Other electronics”