Truck chargers.

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
jarndice
Colonel

Truck chargers.

Post by jarndice »

The USB lipo charger cable that you get with your JJRC or Heng Long Truck invites the question as to whether one USB Lipo Charger cable can be used on any makers Truck Lipo Battery or are you limited to using the supplied USB Charger cable to just that trucks battery, Logic says yes but I would rather someone else tried it first :lolno:
Out of interest has anyone tried charging a Tank Lipo using a USB Lipo Charging Cable?
I would imagine that the potential for disaster would be ever present if it actually is possible.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Truck chargers.

Post by General Jumbo01 »

https://m.banggood.com/IMAX-B6AC-80W-6A ... mds=search

Long link but this will do any sort of battery mains or car battery powered, charge, discharge, cycle and now all for less than the price of a modest NiMH! A great ibut small investnent.

Hope this solves your problem.
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Ludwig von wigbearer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ludwig von wigbearer »

A good charger at a very good price, I paid about £30ish for mine
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hi. I already have a very capable multi type charger but I also have a USB Lipo charging cable for each of my RC Trucks,
The cables look identical even though the trucks are from different makers, Instead of knowing the whereabouts of 1/2 a dozen cable chargers and making sure that each one was paired with the correct truck I am interested in knowing if one cable charger will do the job with all my trucks?
I am also interested to know if the USB Cable charger would charge the 2s Lipo battery in my on order HG-P803A 8 wheeler.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

I wouldn't use a USB charger for any of my batteries. Do they balance charge a two cell Lipo? I prefer to let an 'intelligent' charger look after my cells! Your choice though.
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Other electronics”