Hooben VCU ( Elephant)

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!

Postby X82d Pathfinder » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:28 pm

Is anyone familiar with the Hooben VCU for the Elephant? Does it use a separate receiver for use with any Radio?
User avatar
X82d Pathfinder
Corporal
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:43 am
Location: Colleyville, TX.

Postby Xiaoshan_Sailor » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:59 pm

No idea but I'll be at an RC tank evert this weekend in Shanghai that Hooben will be attending. I'll ask & let you know. May also get some intel on this coming Hetzer, T34/76 & other pending releases.
User avatar
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Corporal
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:04 pm
Location: Hangzhou, China

Postby Rad_Schuhart » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:16 am

Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote:No idea but I'll be at an RC tank evert this weekend in Shanghai that Hooben will be attending. I'll ask & let you know. May also get some intel on this coming Hetzer, T34/76 & other pending releases.


Coming hetzer and t34/76? WE DEMAND PHOTOS!
User avatar
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 2nd Class
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:22 am
Location: Spanish living in Graz, Austria. Heart in UK.

Postby tomhugill » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:21 am

Rad_Schuhart wrote:
Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote:No idea but I'll be at an RC tank evert this weekend in Shanghai that Hooben will be attending. I'll ask & let you know. May also get some intel on this coming Hetzer, T34/76 & other pending releases.


Coming hetzer and t34/76? WE DEMAND PHOTOS!


1/10 :(
User avatar
tomhugill
Captain
 
Posts: 4491
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 am

Postby Rad_Schuhart » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:24 am

tomhugill wrote:
Rad_Schuhart wrote:
Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote:No idea but I'll be at an RC tank evert this weekend in Shanghai that Hooben will be attending. I'll ask & let you know. May also get some intel on this coming Hetzer, T34/76 & other pending releases.


Coming hetzer and t34/76? WE DEMAND PHOTOS!


1/10 :(


Ok, no photos needed.

Thanks for keeping my wallet safe, lol.
User avatar
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 2nd Class
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:22 am
Location: Spanish living in Graz, Austria. Heart in UK.

Postby Xiaoshan_Sailor » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 am

Sorry, should have mentioned scale. Look towards Clark for one or the other in 1/16 but that'll be a long ways off.

Nothing wrong with a 1/10 Hetzer - it'll look cool running alongside our crawlers later this year. Am picking up my new HG Humvee this weekend while in Shanghai.
User avatar
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Corporal
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:04 pm
Location: Hangzhou, China

Postby tomhugill » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:29 am

Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote:Sorry, should have mentioned scale. Look towards Clark for one or the other in 1/16 but that'll be a long ways off.

Nothing wrong with a 1/10 Hetzer - it'll look cool running alongside our crawlers later this year. Am picking up my new HG Humvee this weekend while in Shanghai.


I agree, I just wish it was 1/16!
User avatar
tomhugill
Captain
 
Posts: 4491
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 am


Return to Other electronics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests