LED instalation

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: LED instalation

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Thanks to this thread and the help from you guy's I have now got my led's working :D :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Post by Black Knight »

lmcq11 wrote:I buy these cheap LEDs by the dozens for less than $2 with free shipping, has 2 white 5mm headlights and 2 red 3mm taillights. Pre-wired with resistor and connector to fit the receiver, or I simply cut the connector to adapt to board headlight wiring and control. I never had one of these burn no matter what I did to them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-LED-Night- ... ctupt=true
Capture9.JPG
Thanks for the link mate - I will try both methods (belt and braces approach) :haha: :haha:
Always on the search for Bootneck-proof kit
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

A very useful bit of kit, Rad- the small step down regulator. :clap: I use a mains-powered variable step-down DC power supply. It cost a wee bit more than the one you use- but, I really must get one like yours, as it's so much more portable!
Mine has a multi-connector on it which is very useful for all sorts of RC work, and beyond..
Your accent, by the way, reminds me a bit of Fernando Alonso- a great driver, and someone for the Spanish to be proud of :thumbup: Who knows..one of these days, you'll come up with a world renown-winning must-have gadget :thumbup:
Roy
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Other electronics”