RCTA sirvoe

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: RCTA sirvoe

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

tomhugill wrote:
Rad_Schuhart wrote:
tomhugill wrote:
Not everyone needs that level of complexity, most Tamiya users I see at Danville use a futaba 4 channel radio and fire buttons. Sirveo will work fine with this.
Thats right... And in Danvile you wont see any aftermarket board neither, everybody is running ancient tamiya electronics and some people even keeps using the old radio with christals... Of course there are some users (Id say most users) that are happy with stock tamiya electronics or even with the heng long/taigen ones... But dont you preffer to use aftermarket boards and radios with plenty of more options? maybe our friend is one of those who wants to do more things, but he wont if nobody shows him...
Le sigh, the question was will a sirveo work with Tamiya electrics, not what programmable radios and aftermarket electronic options are out there. Saying you NEED a programmable radio for this isn't correct. We're not debating whether Tamiya electrics are a valid choice or archaic etc etc.
The question was if a Rc tanks australia sirvoe works for a recoil, and my answer was that for about the price of two sirvoes he can have a wonderfull radio that can bring tons of life to his tamiya electronics, and he might enjoy much, much more than following your instructions.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Me thinks you need to go to spec savers ;)
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

tomhugill wrote:Me thinks you need to go to spec savers ;)
Maybe you have to go there, Tom. Just in case RCTA sirvoe is this http://rctanksaustralia.com/store/index ... ducts_id=4

But anyway, it does not matter, I guess the OP had his answers, so I will end the discussion here.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Dusty Steppes
Private

Post by Dusty Steppes »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:
tomhugill wrote:
Not everyone needs that level of complexity, most Tamiya users I see at Danville use a futaba 4 channel radio and fire buttons. Sirveo will work fine with this.
Thats right... And in Danvile you wont see any aftermarket board neither, everybody is running ancient tamiya electronics and some people even keeps using the old radio with christals... Of course there are some users (Id say most users) that are happy with stock tamiya electronics or even with the heng long/taigen ones... But dont you preffer to use aftermarket boards and radios with plenty of more options? maybe our friend is one of those who wants to do more things, but he wont if nobody shows him...
Hmmm...

I've been to Danville and used Taigen tanks equipped with TK22 boards controlled with Turnigy 9x radios.

Return to “Other electronics”