Looking for something better - tank MFU

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Looking for something better - tank MFU

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Boy, your post made for a good read. Did you have that up your sleeve or are you super quick on the keyboard!

I'd only really heard of some of the Clark options and when, over the past 12 months I'd decided to buy one the stockists I've found didn't have the sound configs in stock, and then there was a new board coming so more delay, then everyone raves about the new Taigen units, but where can you experience them, other than U-Tube.

No fear, armed with your list I'll Don my Sherlock Holmes hat, light the pipe, find the fiddle and start on the adventure. Could take a while!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

I've tried to only comment on one I've owned, there are other options like the bier usm, sgs and some other German ones, wh-16 from china too.

Regarding the Taigen, the sounds are better but it's not Tamiya compatible, no servo recoil or elevation and I don't think drives any better from the videos I've seen.

All typed from my head, sometimes it's good to put finger to screen! Good luck with your search.
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

You’ll have to travel if you want a club, we do one in Kent starting up again this autumn and one in Sussex too.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Ad Lav wrote:You’ll have to travel if you want a club, we do one in Kent starting up again this autumn and one in Sussex too.
Any links or details? I don't mind travelling if there is fun at the end of the journey!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Other electronics”