TAIGEN/HL TO TAMIYA INTERACTION

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

TAIGEN/HL TO TAMIYA INTERACTION

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Lads, I know that there is a system that allows a stock HL or Taigen electronic system to be compatible with tamiya I.R systems, what is it called and exactly who up there would be the best to get some from ?
I assume R./C Tank Electronics, but just how much piss-farting around is there to get them to work and are there any other issues with using these types of interactive systems ?
Looking at several complete systems for new club members down here.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: TAIGEN/HL TO TAMIYA INTERACTION

Post by Raminator »

The Mako from RCTanksAustralia is what you're after, boss. Doesn't look like there are any in-stock at the moment, so it might be worth getting in touch with Kevin to see when the next batch is due in.

From what I understand, they're basically plugged in directly between the RX18 and the apple/emitter. Looks straightforward to me.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hi Herman, Both you and Raminator are correct,
The MAKO Board by RCTA is what you are after BUT Ian at www.rctankelectronics.com does sell the MAKO Board along with other stuff from RCTA,
Not unfortunately the ASP Board,
So if Kevin cannot help I would suggest you try Ian,
I hope that helps.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Thanks lads, odd that I have to go to England for a product made here due to nil stock !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Raminator »

Ian doesn't have any in stock, I assume because he's waiting on Kevin who is waiting on them being manufactured. Might be out of luck for the time being, but if you're interested in buying a bunch for the club it might be worth getting in touch with RCTA to see when that'll be (and if you can speed it up).

Return to “Other electronics”