Taigen V3 MFU

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Taigen V3 MFU

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi h5djr,

My answer may not be a lot of help to your specific question but I thought I'd let you know anyway :D I'm not sure if the taigen v3 performs the action that you require as I don't have one but I do know that the new heng long tk6.1s board has the option that you are looking for, as standard it comes with driving and steering on the left stick but with the press of a couple of buttons you can have driving on the left stick and steering on the right stick as per the tamiyas, hope this may be of help to someone :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

h5djr wrote:With the Taigen v3 mfu are you able to change which transmitter stick is used for drive and which for steering. I have several Tamiya tanks and with those the left stick is used for forward/backward control and the right for steering and I would like to purchase a RTR Taigen and have the sticks operate the same.
Possibly if you use your own transmitter on the V3 board you might be able to swap channels 1+2 with 3+4 but cant confirm if you can

General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Yes, you can. Simply use the cables that allow you to use a hobby grade transmitter and configure the sticks using the transmitter software. If it's a very basic radio you can cross wire the supplied short cables to the mfu.

The HengLong 6.0S allows you to toggle the sticks by a simple button press sequence.

Ultimately, you could open the transmitter and cross wire it internally but you would probably void any warranty. Hope this helps
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Other electronics”