How to make a battle system

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: How to make a battle system

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Sorry Mr Wobbly, but more questions. Apologies.

Firstly though, the good news. The IR detector units you show with link near the top of this thread are fully compatible with the Taigen battle system. As you look at a unit, with the three legs downwards and the black ball shape uppermost, the right hand leg is next to the fatter plastic pin on the base of the apple. I've connected them both ways but only one way works but, as you suggested, no damage is done if reversed. I've tried them on several of my Taigen IR tanks with 100% success.

Now the bad news question. On the T34/76 l have finished building the IR detection doesn't work, regardless of the detector l plug in. I've checked the continuity between each of the 3 turret plug holes and their corresponding MFU pins and all is good, and so far as l can see, all other leads are connected and all other functions are working. The T34/85 donor worked fine before l started chopping!

Any thoughts please. It's otherwise fully finished :(
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Pin for pin orientation below....Image

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Tank79
Private

Post by Tank79 »

Hi me and my friends were trying to make the same! But the sensor only in the hull. Only one question: the type of sensors you used are compatible with Tamiya battle system?
modler
Corporal

Post by modler »

General Jumbo01 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:50 pm Pin for pin orientation below....Image

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Good to know. I do a fair amount of battle tank work, I recently just noticed this forum and may post some of my electronic work on battle systems here.

Return to “Other electronics”