Electronic Upgrade Options to HL tanks

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Bahrien
Recruit

Re: Electronic Upgrade Options to HL tanks

Post by Bahrien »

Been using the TK24P and TK60S.
My opinion on this:
TK24P have the option by user to change the tank sound by simple chinese sotfware. Better sound than the tk20 series also have proportional smoke generator...
For sbus version of tk60... i don like the very tight deadband..... overall great board..
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

This topic has now been pinned, however, since the original post seperate threads have been created for each of the aftermarket boards, so that members can discuss them. This keeps discussion specific to each manufacturer and makes information easier to find. There are a lot of boards out there, some manufacturers have come and gone, but the main ones are still with us widely used in the hobby.

viewforum.php?f=77
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Dear Mr & Mrs Forgebear,

This post sumarising the situation in 2012 was most useful for us all but things have now moved on and another updated summary would be a great help to many of us, despite some options being maintained in disparate threads. Sorry to put upon you but there's no one who could do it better :thumbup:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

General Jumbo01 wrote:Dear Mr & Mrs Forgebear,

This post sumarising the situation in 2012 was most useful for us all but things have now moved on and another updated summary would be a great help to many of us, despite some options being maintained in disparate threads. Sorry to put upon you but there's no one who could do it better :thumbup:
Could I point out that the summary was provided by Tankbear, not Forgebear..
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Kaczor

Post by Kaczor »

Open Panzer - open source project, totally replaces the tanks electronics, uses hobby radio, will require a rewire to connect the electronics. Basic controller does not have sounds so a separate sound card is required. Need external ESC to work with HL or Taigen motors. Fully programmable via USB cable.

http://www.openpanzer.org/
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Whoops, thanks for the heads up Richard. Is he still available to do an update or, otherwise, can someone else help?
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Other electronics”