Taigen v3 board and flash

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
john1970
Corporal

Re: Taigen v3 board and flash

Post by john1970 »

You replace the flash unit with a 5v led. I just looked at how my heng long 27mhz stug flash bulb is wired it takes its earth from the microswitch the side that doesnt have the plastic pad on top the back I would call it as the front is pushed into it. It takes its live from the RX+ on infrared emitter and receiver socket pictured below but since taigen live wires are always on you should be able to take it from the recoil unit or switch in the turret (if fitted also if 5v not higher) test before soldering

Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Taigen v3 board and flash

Post by Jofaur86 »

:D
Hello, I don't understand? the interest of taking 5 volts on the CN 2 socket which is dedicated to the Infrared system? while CN 3 is flash specific? but good if it works !!! my (old diagram) works, personally and as indicated on the link of "RCUnivers" and join the opinion above, it is specified 150 ohms, in series in the plus. Personally I would choose a Led High brightness white.
After I do not follow expert in electronics? Now, I thought I was answering your question? there are contrary opinions (normal) so I would stay there, and leave you free to choose.Good realization :thumbup:

Return to “Other electronics”