7.4volt 1800 Li-ion battery

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: 7.4volt 1800 Li-ion battery

Post by Jofaur86 »

je rejoins Jardnice,les chargeurs HL,Taigen ou autres ne sont pas des chargeurs Nimh,ils n'ont que le non de chargeur,juste un transformateur avec 4 diodes :thumbdown:
no security, moreover expected to charge in 4 hours? at no time do we know what charge rate is applied, (amperes) which varies according to the capacity of the battery connected.An excellent automatic charger quickly pays for itself, and at least at the end of charging, we know what the battery is has in the belly, then it's a choice, but this type of charger will never detect an HS element?
Personally, do not use, and is only my opinion. :D
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: 7.4volt 1800 Li-ion battery

Post by tankme »

SimonCornes wrote:So is a Lithium Ion battery a Li-Po then? I must say that it occurred to me to get hold of a 7.2V Ni-Mh pack made from 2000MaH AA cells instead as I'm sure they'd fit the space in the reduced size battery box. The only issue is that they would have to be vented cells to fast charge. I used to make up NiCd packs using tagged cells but the World has moved on! Its funny, I to recently bought a pair of Shermans (one for a Firefly conversion, the other for an M3 Grant) but they both have the Ni-Mh batteries. I suppose it depends on what your local market imports?
But I recall the Dreamliner grounding due to LiPo fires - very worrying to be sure!
No, a Li-Ion battery is not a LiPO. They are slightly different. My Heng Long T-72 came with a Li-Ion battery and not a LiPO. I wasn't aware that HL or any other tanks came with LiPO batteries unless they were a custom job.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...

Return to “Other electronics”