Dasmikro (TBS Benedini clone)

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!

Postby Rad_Schuhart » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:13 pm

MISHA 55 wrote:Доброго времени суток. Хочу использовать кабель-програматор купленный вместе с TBS Mini у Бенедини. В интернете говорят что этим кабелем можно програмировать Das Mikro. Но никто дельного не посоветовал. В электронике я ------0. Да, забыл сказать.TBS Mini стоит у меня в танке Т-44. С помощью этого кабеля был запрограмирован звуковой модуль. Работает нормально. P.S. Неудается вставить фото. 1.9 МВ. Меньше файл телефон не делает. как быть?

Well, if I understood you well, you have an original benedini mini cable.
I dont have it and I have not even seen one, but if I were you, I would get an usb FTDI some small pins (less than two euros free shipping in aliexpress or ebay) and follow the diagram posted at the beginning of the thread.

It will work, and you wont damage your original cable... It is very easy to make, you only have to follow the drawings, and put 3 wires on it.

Also no matter how you wire it, you cant damage your board or the adapter.
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Postby MISHA 55 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:13 pm

Доброго времени суток. Спасибо за совет.Буду следовать по Вашему пути.

MISHA 55
Recruit

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:38 pm

MISHA 55 wrote:Good day. Thanks for the advice. I will follow your path.
Son of a gun-ner
TOTM Admin

Postby MISHA 55 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Доброго времени суток . Вот оригинальный шнур - програматор от Benedini. Был преобретён вместе с TBS Mini. Как его срастить с Dasmikro. Крайний справа - ENG \ коричневый\ крайний слева- VCC \жёлтый\ . Как определить где ТХ и RX . Почему у Dasmikro 3 провода на шнурке. Какой провод отсутствует и почему?
Attachments
P90412-203125.jpg

MISHA 55
Recruit

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:52 pm

MISHA 55 wrote:Good day . Here is the original cord - programmer from Benedini. It was preobreten with TBS Mini. How to grow it with Dasmikro. Extreme right - ENG \ brown \ extreme left - VCC \ yellow \. How to determine where TX and RX. Why Dasmikro has 3 wires on a cord. What wire is missing and why?
Son of a gun-ner
TOTM Admin

Postby Rad_Schuhart » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Hi Misha, I remit you for the third time to the diagram posted at the very beginning of the thread.
In case you did not understand it because like us, you are using google translate, I put the diagram here for you.

2,3.png
2,3.png (294.05 KiB) Viewed 21 times

Again, for what it costs, (less than two euros free shipping) you should get a FTDI programmer from ebay /aliexpress / your favourite chinesse source, and wire it following the picture.

If for some reason you dont want to build your own programmer cable, you can still use the original benedini programmer. If you remove the heatshrink tube you will probarbly see were goes each wire. Im pretty sure the usb plug has the name of the connectors written. I guess the conection is exactly the same as the benedini mini.

Again if you take a look at the picture I uploaded you can see it has 4 wires. But only 3 are needed. The one you can discard is the VCC as long as you have the board connected to a battery. If you dont want to connect the dasmikro to a battery, you have to wire the VCC too.

Hope it helps.
Rad_Schuhart

Postby wibblywobbly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:11 pm

I just use the three wires on the right hand side, no need for VCC. As long as the FDTI board is connected to the esc/rx via the Y lead and the power is on, the board is powered without a battery.
wibblywobbly
Major

Postby Rad_Schuhart » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 pm

wibblywobbly wrote:I just use the three wires on the right hand side, no need for VCC. As long as the FDTI board is connected to the esc/rx via the Y lead and the power is on, the board is powered without a battery.

Well, that is what I mean, if you dont use the VCC wire is because the Dasmikro is powered from somewhere, usually a BEC from an ESC, which are connected to a battery

The dasmikro should not be powered with more than 5 volts or it will be destroyed.

The FTDI usb does not need an extra power source, just the USB is enough.
Rad_Schuhart

Previous

Return to Other electronics