Clark tk24 king Tiger

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
c.rainford73
Major

Clark tk24 king Tiger

Post by c.rainford73 »

Just a link to my Tamiya/ Heng Long KT. It has the tk24 that allows for neutral gear and engine revving. I am now controlling the cannon fire and recoil via servo from the Clark board. The turret came without any electronics so I added my own and utilized the Clark board and an inexpensive 4ch flysky radio. I used a Heng Long turret rotation assembly and that also is wired to a Heng Long harness and Clark board. Thanks for checking it out

Carl

https://youtu.be/U21JdQPDD3Y

https://youtu.be/0KeFBECIdw4
Tanks alot.... :wave:
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Clark tk24 king Tiger

Post by c.rainford73 »

I want to thank Andy (Spartantracks) for sourcing the Heng Long lower hull so I could build this
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

I like what I see here . fine work and hope you enjoy the sound :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

maxmekker wrote:I like what I see here . fine work and hope you enjoy the sound Image
Thank you Maxmekker with this one the only hurdle left is a nice speaker and enclosure. Currently it has a Visaton fr7 but I need to build a box. Image

I must add the tk24 is very easy to setup considering the servos in the turret and the conversion from Tamiya to Heng Long wiring.

I am happy with how the Clark syncronised the gun flash with the recoil and how it retracts at the right rate in my opinion and slowly returns to full extension.Image Image
gisalook
Lance Corporal

Post by gisalook »

Hi I'm in the middle of installing a TK24. I've got a JR 9channel transmitter and an orange 9channel receiver but I'm having trouble with the elevation and turret on the same plain on my transmitter.
Any ideas why.
Thanks
Adrian
The South will rise again.

That's South Wales mun Boyo.
.U.K.
Tiggr
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tiggr »

That's the sound set I've got in my "205" Tiger. My favourite ! :thumbup:
Tiger 1 Early Taigen,
Tiger 1 Mid Torro,
Tiger 1 Late Taigen,
King Tiger Taigen (P)
Jagdtiger Torro
King Tiger (H)
King Tiger Torro (H)
Tiger 1 late Torro
Panther G Taigen
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

gisalook wrote:Hi I'm in the middle of installing a TK24. I've got a JR 9channel transmitter and an orange 9channel receiver but I'm having trouble with the elevation and turret on the same plain on my transmitter.
Any ideas why.
Thanks
Adrian
Not sure. Can you give me some more information and some photos maybe I can help you outImage

I know Maxmekker( on the forum)is the best I've seen with Clark electronics but I'd like to help if I can. How do you currently have the transmitter wire leads connected to channel 1 through 4?

Carl
Last edited by c.rainford73 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Tiggr wrote:That's the sound set I've got in my "205" Tiger. My favourite ! Image
Yes Mr Tiggr I am currently running two of these in two of my king tigers and one in my Jagdtiger awesome sound setImage

Return to “Other electronics”