Radio advice required please

Tamiya electronics, simple and reliable, yet expensive, talk about them here!
Professor
Lance Corporal

Post by Professor »

Hi hoping for some advice ,what controller will work best for my tamiya tanks ? Iv got a jagdpanther just built and a tiger 1 I'm just starting and I want just 1 controller for both ? I will end up with more tamiya tanks aswell . Any help or advise will be apreciated :D
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Re: Radio advice required please

Post by Tankbear »

Hi professor

I'm glad your getting such a nice collection of tanks so quickly.

For the radio gear the spectrum dx6 gets recommended a lot specially good with its memory of 10 tanks and cheap receivers. Or alternatively something like the planet t5 but you need to bind the receiver each time you switch tanks. Basically push button on receiver then turn on controller.

Ian.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
Professor
Lance Corporal

Post by Professor »

Excellent cheers Ian I should of just pm you lol Il look into them both cheers pal . The army continues 2 grow lol I'm luvin the tamiya stuff much more quality to start with :thumbup: Iv just finished some running mods on my HL tiger today , hopefully il have my new tamiya tiger ready ready for next meet :thumbup:
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
ruben2005
Sergeant

Post by ruben2005 »

:wave: hi all , i have a planet t5 on both my tamiya kings and i cant fault them but you do need to wire the DMD a bit different but all is good :thumbup: :thumbup:
fetch me the kitty's lets go to war
Professor
Lance Corporal

Post by Professor »

I really like the look of the spectrum dx6 , iv seen it in different spec does that matter ? And what sort of reciever works best on the tamiya tanks ? Help apreciated :D :thumbup:

Return to “Tamiya”