Leopard tank with Carson reciever

Tamiya electronics, simple and reliable, yet expensive, talk about them here!
Stallion
Recruit

Leopard tank with Carson reciever

Post by Stallion »

Just joined this forum,so bear with me if I have come to the wrong place to pose these questions.
My leopard sa6 tank is complete and works fine except,I can only turn on the revolving light manually.
I am using a Carson reflex 6 channel transmitter and the light is attached to connector J 5.
Left slider switch to the left and stick to the left only results in the turret moving left.
Also,the gun stabiliser hop up unit connected to J 6 does not work at all,left slider to left,right slider up,left stick to left and right stick up.turret moves and gun fires but no activisation of gun stabiliser or electronic sound heard.
Any ideas ?

Thanks
billpe
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Leopard tank with Carson reciever

Post by billpe »

I don't have an answer but I do have both the Leo 2A6 and a Carson reflex 6 so could test it out on mine over the weekend and see if it repeats for me. I do seem to remember last time I had it connected up to the Carson that I had to recalibrate it several times before even the gun would fire with the trim set to fully up but the MG would fire even with trim centred.
Stallion
Recruit

Post by Stallion »

Thanks
Stallion
Recruit

Post by Stallion »

Sorted !
Recallibrated transmitter moving sticks 50 percent to left right up down.not 100 percent.
Everything works now
Thanks

Stallion

Return to “Tamiya”