Reference photos

If you think that we are missing an important board or category, post here and we will see what we can do!
Chef_bikes
Recruit

Reference photos

Post by Chef_bikes »

I have loads of tank photos, from Samur, Normandy, Bovvy etc. (I'm sure I'm not the only one!) and it would be really good if there was reference section here where we could create a collection of photos of different tank versions and variants. It could turn into a really good reference source.

Chef
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Reference photos

Post by Matdragon »

their is one, scrool down the forum till you see the 'reference section' :D

cheers,

Matt
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

I posted a load recently but in the wring place. I will post again soon. Would love some photos of the Samur Tiger 1
Chef_bikes
Recruit

Post by Chef_bikes »

M@tDragon wrote:their is one, scrool down the forum till you see the 'reference section' :D

cheers,

Matt

I don't think there is a place for reference photos:- I can see 'Tiger205's Tiger 1 Reference Zone', 'Reference Books', 'Reference Websites', 'Reference Video' and 'Reference Camo Patterns'.

So where in the above should these go?
034.JPG
114.JPG
I have loads more and thought people might like to make use of them . If not I'll just keep them to myself.

Chef
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Chef_bikes
Recruit

Post by Chef_bikes »

Johnf wrote:I posted a load recently but in the wring place. I will post again soon. Would love some photos of the Samur Tiger 1
I have some of those :-)

Chef
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

hmmm, okay i'll make a new board for general reference material :)

thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated!

cheers,

Matt

Return to “New Boards and Categories”