World of Tanks

If you think that we are missing an important board or category, post here and we will see what we can do!
Saxondog
Captain

World of Tanks

Post by Saxondog »

I have been reading about this game,how to play the versions of Armor and the team spirit needed to be successful in playing.I have just completed all the downloading and setup phase although for over a month I have been looking at differnt issue,game play,types of tanks,and just trying to understand this complex game.

So I thought that others here may ber playing or thinking about playing and we could discuss this on the forum in a section dedicated to WORLD OF TANKS Experiences,and game techniques as we develope our playing skills.

So how about some feedback guys and let's see where it leads us? Any input is valuable as I'm sure their are many here who have years of game playing knowledge that others like me with zero game experience could benefit from this knowledge.

Saxondog
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
sparks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: World of Tanks

Post by sparks »

I think thats a good idea Sax :thumbup:
I havn't played the game, but have heard of it, and may be tempted to try it once I've seen some comments or gameplay hints and tips.
sparks
Hey man....I just ride 'em, I dunno what makes 'em work.
Woof woof woof !
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

i downloaded the game but never played it, if a few people think its a good idea that play the game sure it'll definitely be added :D

nice idea sax :)
frantz70
Recruit

Post by frantz70 »

Been playing since beta.

It's not really that much of a complex game Sax, mostly what happens is a train wreak and if you live all is good. Very little in the way of teamwork in general play, clan wars may be another story because they are out to earn "money".

I like self punishment so I went down the German line and I'm trying to earn $ to feed and equip my newly acquired King Tiger.
LMN118
Private

Post by LMN118 »

Haha yes as Frantz70 says every match is cross your fingers and hope your team mates have a clue.

As a general rule Russian tanks are suited to assault tactics and German tanks to engage the enemy from as far away as possible. The exception to the rule with German tanks is the newer, higher tier tanks such as the Tiger II and VK4502 as heavies and the Panther and above as mediums.

Make the most of what armour you have, that means position your tank at a slight angle to increase the changes of a ricochet or bounce, it depends on the tank of course but for the Tiger I've found with your gun pointing at the enemy position your hull at around 1 o'clock.

Some tanks will play differently to the above but it is about right for the most part I've worked up to tier 8 heavies on the German and Russian lines.
It is never just "one" tank!

Return to “New Boards and Categories”