Vendors List and link

If you think that we are missing an important board or category, post here and we will see what we can do!
Saxondog
Captain

Vendors List and link

Post by Saxondog »

As I have been confused on who here are also vendors and how to link to their websites I feel a list of vendors,their forum names and a link to their websites could help all members.Sax
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Vendors List and link

Post by Matdragon »

Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Matt,that's why I made the suggestion,no website links are given in most of those post,some may not understand that forgebear/dave has an e-bay account where he sells tank parts.All I am suggesting is like the old forum at the bottom of the home page their was a list of vendors with their links.I have been under the wrong impression that forgebear/dave and militarymight were one and the same,true enough this is my mistake and Dave corrected me but if we had a list with forum names and web site links perhaps it would be helpful in forum members finding the people who can provide the parts for their modeling needs.you guy's are around each other and have your club's some of us don't even have other tanker's to interact with so this knowledge is not that well known outside of the core forum group.Anyway it is only a suggestion and I am greatful that you took the time to read it and respond,cheers Blake
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

Ok,

ill make a page for it at some point, but a board for it where people can post would become messy and confusing.

cheers,

Matt
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Thank-you Matt,I agree that a simple list with names,company,and link would be helpful.I really don't understand why all the forum vendors don't advertize here on the forum,Blake

Return to “New Boards and Categories”