Product Review

If you think that we are missing an important board or category, post here and we will see what we can do!
Saxondog
Captain

Product Review

Post by Saxondog »

I had this idea of a board for product review,with several new AFV's about to be released perhaps we could start a new board,also could be used for any componets that are new to the market? What do you guy's think?
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Product Review

Post by mcevoyi »

yep

i like that idea ... thumbs up here !
A tidy desk
is a sure sign of a sick mind ?
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

hi there,

somebody had this idea a while back, and so i said yes, put up the board, about 1-2 months down the line and 0 posts, so about a week ago, i removed it :(

cheers,

Matt
sevoblast
Lance Corporal

Post by sevoblast »

My suggestion would be to just let the tankers do it in the general discussion board. That would get much more readership, leading to more constructive comments on a part installation and kind of general review, and also invite comments and tricks from those who may have already used the part. Not really a product review per se, just an installation thread.
Sev
plato83
Recruit

Product Review

Post by plato83 »

ok, I had the idea to make a product review forum. would this be possible? basicly, you just make a little mini-review of the part in a thread and include pics of the part or any mods needed to use the part on whatever vehicle. is this possible?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I think we deal with this already quite well and without needing a new page.
If for instance someone is in the middle of a build and is using the HENG LONG/TAMIYA/OTHER, BUILD PAGE to talk us through his/her build and has a problem and a member know's that a particular tool will help he/she will volunteer that information with an explanation of the tools various foibles and uses.
The same applies in GENERAL DISCUSSION where someone asks for an answer to a particular problem they are having and another member has the answer and offers the fix explaining how to carry it through.
And of course if you have an answer to a problem that has not yet been raised then you should put the fix in TIP's & TRICK's and if it involves tools and the usage an explanation.
From the large amounts of questions that are asked which have already been answered it would appear that we may be close to saturation point on the various different pages available, that or it becomes de rigeur to instruct new members to work their way through all the pages on the Forum before asking for help :haha: :haha: :haha: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “New Boards and Categories”