How about an airsoft / re-enactment section?

If you think that we are missing an important board or category, post here and we will see what we can do!
Crispy
Sergeant

How about an airsoft / re-enactment section?

Post by Crispy »

Hi Matt, I was thinking to post up some pics of a full scale WW2 British Airborne outfit I've been putting and wasn't too sure where to put it. Then it occurred to me that my other related main hobby (airsoft) has a lot in common with our RC tanks and wondered if there's enough interest here to open a new section or board (I'm an bit technophobic and not to sure of the terminology) for us people interested in collecting the full size stuff?

Could be something as simple "Airsoft, Reenactment & other full scale hobbies" which would pretty much cover anything from reproduction uniforms to a full size running vehicle. Could be useful for reference material as well as an interesting in site into members "other" hobbies and interests.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea?
You aint gettin me on no plane fool!
littletankman
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: How about an airsoft / re-enactment section?

Post by littletankman »

Hi Crispy,
Sounds a good idea . I was in a living history group but on temp leave as Im un well and curently out of work :'( (its not a cheep hobby ) . I have lots of WW2 replica uniforms mainly U.S. and German . I also collect WW2 gear specilising in U.S. Army and U.S.M.C. Not gone the airsoft route just yet but have thought about WW2 airsoft ?

Littletankman

Return to “New Boards and Categories”