An Idea

If you think that we are missing an important board or category, post here and we will see what we can do!
Mad Fox
Corporal

An Idea

Post by Mad Fox »

I know we have sections for build info in regards type of tanks, I was just thinking to make it easier to navigate to the specific info on a section of a build would it be possible to have sub catagories containing topics for the relevant areas of the tanks type? IE

Main catagory: Henglong, Sub Catagory: Tiger, Sub Catagory: Turret Mods, Topics :Chassis Mods, Topics : Electrical Mods, Topics : Bodywork Mods, Topics ect.... and the same for each type of tank and brand.

I know it will be a ball ache putting each into each box but it would make finding the information you need on a set peice of the tanks easier to find.
1 H/L Tiger in lots of bits being sorted

"A Tiger gives you a VERY nice Edge"
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Re: An Idea

Post by Matdragon »

that would be alot of work to set up, and in my opinion the different topics and build etc.. are too divided allready,

besides if somebody is looking for a specific peice of info they can use the search function :D

cheers, thanks for your input,

Matt
xrad
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: An Idea

Post by xrad »

I agree that this would bee too complex and not many posts for each topic, BUT you could just try individual tanks...see my 'Selfishy' post.

Return to “New Boards and Categories”