Electronics Clark

If you think that we are missing an important board or category, post here and we will see what we can do!
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Electronics Clark

Post by maxmekker »

thanks for pushing on c.rainford73 :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

maxmekker wrote:thanks for pushing on c.rainford73 Image
Yes sir Image
Tanks alot.... :wave:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I echo C Rainfords call but as was pointed out with both Jack and Herman occupied with more important matters, I think this will be something for a more calm moment and when that moment arises perhaps more attention could be paid to the nearest thing to a True "Plug and Play" control board the "ASP",
Gary Me and I would suppose others on the Forum use this board but unless you are signed up to www.rctanksaustralia.com then you are scratching in the dark for help.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

jarndice wrote:I echo C Rainfords call but as was pointed out with both Jack and Herman occupied with more important matters, I think this will be something for a more calm moment and when that moment arises perhaps more attention could be paid to the nearest thing to a True "Plug and Play" control board the "ASP",
Gary Me and I would suppose others on the Forum use this board but unless you are signed up to http://www.rctanksaustralia.com then you are scratching in the dark for help.
Shaun.
Jarndice I agree with you. I wish there was someone on the forum that sold and supplied these ( maybe there is?) like Ian with the ibu2 and ibu3 & Maxmekker with the Clark boards. These men are a wealth of knowledge and make it so easy to purchase setup and support your purchase.

I am very interested in the ASP as it looks very nice and easy to setup plus it has much to offer. I've owned a few rctanksaustralia products including the mako2 rc5hl and atrc and had been completely satisfied with the quality and support on thier website.

Unfortunately for quite some time now every time I logon to view the website the ASP are sold outImage

No rush on my part. I'm up to my ears tackling several different projects....

But am always eager to buy something new and exciting.

Carl
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Thanks for the Clark electronics section
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

No worries, sorry for the delay, you can thank Matt for adding the Unboxing and Clark sections literally within 5 minutes of me contacting him. :thumbup:
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Both of them are appreciated :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City

Return to “New Boards and Categories”