RX 14 versus RX 18

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
malc
Recruit

RX 14 versus RX 18

Post by malc »

hello to all, could any one tell me the benefits of the RX 18 board over the RX 14. I need to fit a new board to eliminate a fault and wondered which one to purchase.......thanks again......malc :wave:
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: RX 14 versus RX 18

Post by forgebear »

hi with the 18 you can go ir if you want the 14 is a good board still but old tech up to you see if someone else has some infro dave
malc
Recruit

Post by malc »

thanks, what are the benefits of ir. i assume its infra red..........but what does it do. learning curve for me you see but strangely addictive, thanks
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

hi its made for tank battle with other heng long tanks not as good as the tamiya system but fun but pound for pound its not that bad in the long run you can have 2 henglong tanks as to 1 tamiya tank we all start here and end up with tamiya tanks later small steps
malc
Recruit

Post by malc »

hello mr. forgebear. after some searching, i see you sell the rx18 board. do i need anything else to complete the conversion.......plugs, wires etc. or is it a complete upgrade kit. also, do you have them in stock......cheers, malc
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

hi malc yes all you need is in the pack to upgrade to the rx18 you get free post to as you are a froum member to thanks dave and there in stock :thumbup:
William
Recruit

Post by William »

Hi I have a heng long tiger 1 I'm relatively new to rc tanks from what I can see the main board which is an rx14 is fried can I use an rx18 board? And also before this happened the gun wouldn't fire could the problem be related?
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Hey, Forgebear. What’s this I hear about free shipping to forum members? Surely us Americans are exempt! I would never expect free shipping across the pond.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

JIMSTER,Look at the date on the top of each text, "2010" :haha:
And "William" before anyone answers your question you should first go to the "Introduce yourself" Page of this Forum and there you can tell us about yourself such as where in the world you are and what got you interested in this hobby,
Do that first and we will look at helping you find answers to your problem.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Oops. My bad.

Return to “Heng Long”