Adding recoil, smoke and flash to HL Sherman 7.0

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Adding recoil, smoke and flash to HL Sherman 7.0

Post by Jofaur86 »

:D Good evening, if you already have a radio under Open TX, it is already a good point, I advise you to read the blog of a member of this Forum "Rad" where you will discover everything that is possible with this type of Radio, and many other interesting things
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/202 ... /my-radio/
for the recoil by servo, there are solutions of all kinds, either trade (see Forgebear) member of this forum, and other personal achievements,
it is certain that with an excellent turntable and radio like yours, it offers you many solutions :thumbup:
Nitewyn
Recruit

Post by Nitewyn »

Wow! Those are some impressive radio modifications.
I'm not sure that I'm ready to jump into that kind of project yet, I think I'll start with the tank and see where that gets me.

To simplify things a bit I'm going to start with just adding smoke and flash, and mess around with recoil later on. When I do the recoil I'll probably try to change the barrel out for a bog-standard 75mm too. I'm not sure why most of the 1/16 RC Shermans are the 105mm variety.

[edit] I've ordered up the pieces to build an arduino based system based on this post. Wish me luck!
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33439
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

:D ok then good luck
no worries, my various links, it's just for information, you have to start one day, and with the help of this great forum, and the excellent advice, you should progress quickly :thumbup:

Return to “Heng Long”