Anybody seen this Servo-Signal converter before?

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Anybody seen this Servo-Signal converter before?

Post by Jofaur86 »

8O bottom view, tired tonight me,désoled m’y error :thumbdown:
974E426D-2DF6-4B04-98AF-055315FCF863.jpeg
Kirpau
Recruit

Post by Kirpau »

Alright, so I found some information on this board and how it works:

Like PainlessWolf has said, Forgebear sells a Jagdpantehr Hull wich uses this module. From the pictures on the website you can somewhat see the wiring:
Taigen_Servo_Wiring.jpeg
Taigen_Servo_Wiring.jpeg (62.72 KiB) Viewed 631 times
https://www.forgebeartanks.com/store/p1 ... _Deck.html

As you can see in these pictures and also from what Dominic of rctank.de has told me, you will need an extra board to connect the 5 pin cable to, wich is this one:

https://www.rctank.de/ElMod-FX-Taigen-A ... rdmechanik

From this connector board a 10 pin cable leads to the Taigen V3 Board. Right on the edge of the picture above you can see, that this 10 pin wire splits up, presumably into a 8 pin and a 2 pin. Unfortunately I couldnt find this wire anywhere, so this whole idea of using this system seems doomed.

It is also a lot more complicated than i hoped for, so I will probably have to give up and just save some money to get a board, that can control servos out of the box, or look into the option Jofaur86 has suggested.

Thanks anyways for all the help and maybe this thread will help someone who stumbles over this board and wonders what it is, but take my words with a grain of salt, as I am really not an expert on any of this ;)
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

I have just looked on several sites, and it seems that the Stug III only exists with a BB firing system (balls) I have never had a Stug? so if possible have a photo? that I can better understand what is possible to do :thumbup:

Return to “Heng Long”