wiring for a newbie

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
TIGERRYES
Recruit

wiring for a newbie

Post by TIGERRYES »

Hi, me again. not sure if this is in the right section but I have a Taigen Tiger 1 early version ( I think) although i can get most of it i'm struggling to fit the right plugs in the right places. went for the heavy tank sound which is a sinple swap. this is IR firing and smoke generator. Does anyone know to a good video or diagram other than what comes with it that will help me. especially the turret to tank wiring. i have so many wires and i'm afraid if i connect it wrong i'll cook it before i've started.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: wiring for a newbie

Post by jarndice »

Do you know what control board is in your Tiger 1? is it a Version 1 or version 2 or version 3.
I never ask this BUT a good big photograph of the front of the control board will be helpful.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello, Jardnice is right, would be easier with a photo of the material, would be easier to help :thumbup:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

https://www.taigentanks.com/pages/manuals-diagrams

If you have any Taigen version, it will be in here.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Thank you Herman,
Very helpful for future reference :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Heng Long”