Heng Long module TK-7.0

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
blastacat
Recruit

Heng Long module TK-7.0

Post by blastacat »

Hello can anyone tell me if the connector L9, second machine gun LED is enabled? If so how does it switch on. For information. I have found that the L10 the (Independent control multi tank LED lights), Extra lights, are enabled by pressing button G then button S. This for some reason also enables L11, the (Infrared flashing light). This seems to flash when hit. The only other connector I cant find information on is CN17 (Life value light). any help on L9 and CN17 would be appreciated thanks.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Heng Long module TK-7.0

Post by Jofaur86 »

blastacat
Recruit

Post by blastacat »

Thanks the reply but I looked at the two videos, they don't have the answer to my question.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:'( do not understand your question? having found this subject on the forum and post idem "Electronics" even if I do not know this type of electronics well? seems to me to have the answer to your questions !!! ;)
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31479
blastacat
Recruit

Post by blastacat »

What is CN17, 3pin connector, life value lights. I have checked the data line and I can see pulsing data. Is this data to display how many life's left, and is it designed to send data to some led display? L9 second machine gun, cant read any voltage output, is it disabled or is it enabled by a combination of buttons that I haven't found yet? Thanks
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

Hello
All you need to do is just re-read my post to which Jofaur already provided the link above. The second KM is disabled and requires the use of a two-key combination...
Everything is in the manual attached by me. Just read it carefully ... ;)
blastacat
Recruit

Post by blastacat »

Hello again thanks for that, I missed the part about the CPU recognising the LED when its switched on. I was testing it when it was already on. Thanks again. Still have to get more information on the CN17 hit counter.
marderracer
Recruit

Post by marderracer »

The sound has stopped working on my Heng Long T90 which has the TK 7.0 board. I've tried everything to get it working again. Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Hello marderracer,
There's a remarkable wealth of knowledge here on RC Tank Warfare, so there should be no problem getting you some help. But for starters, bop on over to the "Introduce Yourself " section (viewforum.php?f=42) and give us an idea of what modeling and RC experience you have. Even if you haven't any, that just puts you in the league with many of us. After you do the introduction, you'll likely find advice galore and probably start a bit of good-natured fun, too.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :)
Indeed 'you have omitted the presentation box Which, allows other members to know a little more about you and your knowledge in modeling, it is also a rule of courtesy towards other members . :D
:thumbup:

Return to “Heng Long”