Tiger 1 RX 13/14 wiring diagram

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
MadFox
Recruit

Tiger 1 RX 13/14 wiring diagram

Post by MadFox »

Hi all, a number of years ago i took apart my Tiger 1 to upgrade, well a few years have passed and found the time to continue with it and now i've lost the wiring diagram i made so cant get it back together now in working condition without one, so i was wondering if any of you guys/gals have a wiring diagram i can use, its the smoke and sound version with BB firing
any help would be really appreciated thanks :)
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Tiger 1 RX 13/14 wiring diagram

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello, MadFox. There's a remarkable wealth of knowledge here on RC Tank Warfare, so there should be no problem getting you some help. But for starters, bop on over to the "Introduce Yourself " section (viewforum.php?f=42) and give us an idea of exactly what Tiger I you have (i.e. HengLong? Taigen?) and maybe show a picture of the innards so we can identify the version of the electronics. It helps us to know, too, what RC experience you have. Even if you haven't any, that just puts you in the league with many of us. After you do the introduction, you'll likely find advice galore and probably start a bit of good-natured fun, too.
MadFox
Recruit

Post by MadFox »

Hi Herr Professor, I did have an account on here quite a few years ago, posted a how to painting guide for the 1/16 figures if i remember correctly :) and other posts :) couldn't remember my log in details so that account went the way of the Dodo :p
its a Heng Long original all plastic, done all the barrel lengthening new 4-1 gearboxes metal idlers and drive wheels plus other bits n bobs I'll dig some pics out :)
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

I am in far southern Wisconsin, US. If you want to upgrade the old HengLong Tiger I, I can offer possibilities for the cost of shipping, mostly, but certainly not only, Torro/Taigen 2.4 gig sets. Let me know PM if you’re interested.
MadFox
Recruit

Post by MadFox »

I'm based in the UK n thanks for the offer, main issue i have though is the wiring and trying to figure out what goes where on the board ect, i will when i figure out how to do it, post some pics of what it looks like at the moment :)
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Perfect time to upgrade electronics and radio. So many better electronics options out there to compliment your other upgrades. Seems a shame not to.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Actually, I agree with Jim (it figures: he's 'nuther 'Murrikan). But shipping over the pond would be over the top.
MadFox
Recruit

Post by MadFox »

would be nice to upgrade them but unfortunately cost is the main factor and being a bit short means its a major factor as to why i need the wiring diagram :(
MadFox
Recruit

Post by MadFox »

test

Return to “Heng Long”