Heng Long TK 7.1 - A LOT OF NEW FEATURES

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Heng Long TK 7.1 - A LOT OF NEW FEATURES

Post by abramsky »

Hello guys
I found a video on YouTube that provides quite a lot of information about the new HL TK 7.1 MFU electronics. From what I can see, it looks really interesting. The only thing missing is the ability to upload your own sound packs.

Unfortunately, from what I read there, the new TK 7.0/7.1 MFU (contrary to previous information found on the internet) will require a new transmitter ( remote ) or at least replacement of the PCB with the electronics ...

The most interesting new features in TK 7.1 are to appear:
- the ability to adjust the servo angle of the main gun elevation and to reverse the direction of operation for this servo ( K1 and K2 switch/trimmer? )
- two additional servo sockets (there are 4 in total) - one for the rotation of the periscope (360 degrees), the other for the beacon - perfect for Leopard and Abrams :)
- elimination of the squeaking effect of engines when running at minimum speed
- the ability to set 3 levels of braking force (including no brakes - the model stops after a while due to rolling resistance)
- adjustable turning radius, including the ability to turn off PIVOT
- richer bass and independently reproduced enhanced sounds without interfering with each other. Unfortunately, this meant that only two sound packets could fit in the memory (according to what I have heard on other films, it is a sound pack for Leopard and Abrams)
- independent LED control - warning lights, searchlights, etc.
- two independent machine gun sounds (and two LEDs)
- low voltage protection for 2s and 3s packets - MFU detects which packet is connected
- main gun operating mode can be selected. We can enable / disable whether we want to use ASG or IR + flash
- the possibility of shooting without a TRIGGER connected to the CN6 (thanks to the G + B key combination)

... and a few other functions I'm not sure about their destination :)

Due to the background noise in the video that irritated me while watching the movie, and the fact that I had to use the pause all the time, I decided to prepare screenshots with all the interesting slides.

Have a nice reading :)
HL TK 7.1_Features_1.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_2.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_3.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_4.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_5.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_7.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_8.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_9 — kopia.jpg
HL TK 7.1_Features_9 — kopia.jpg (73.82 KiB) Viewed 35697 times
HL TK 7.1_Features_10.png
Here is the link to the original video
phpBB [video]
Last edited by abramsky on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Re: Heng Long TK 7.1 - A LOT OF NEW FEATURES

Post by abramsky »

Part 2.
HL TK 7.1_Features_12.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_13.png
HL TK 7.1_Features_14 — kopia.jpg
HL TK 7.1_Features_14 — kopia.jpg (76.41 KiB) Viewed 35694 times
HL TK 7.1_Features_15 — kopia.jpg
HL TK 7.1_Features_15 — kopia.jpg (88.69 KiB) Viewed 35694 times
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Thank you! I was wondering what differences the HengLong 7.0 might make. You note that "missing is the ability to upload your own sound packs." I am sorry that is so, for I was hoping HengLong would jump ahead in this respect. Nonetheless, when I can afford to do so, I hope to try out a HengLong 7.1 in or out of some HengLong AFV.
Last edited by Herr Dr. Professor on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

Part 3. Manual:
HL TK 7.1_MAnual_1.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_2.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_3 — kopia.jpg
HL TK 7.1_Manual_4.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_5.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_6.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_7.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_8.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_9.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_10.png
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

Part 4. Manual:
HL TK 7.1_Manual_11.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_12.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_13.png
Thats all for now ;)
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:Thank you! I was wondering what differences the HengLong 7.0 might make.
Just take a look below on the manual part 3.
7.0 has most the same features like 7.1 but without servo and some LED features. All is in manual. I'm pretty sure 7.0 is like 6.0 before. Simplified and cheaper version of the 7.1 ...
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:Thank you! I was wondering what differences the HengLong 7.0 might make. You note that "missing is the ability to upload your own sound packs." I am sorry that is so, for I was hoping HengLong would jump ahead in this respect. Nonetheless, when I can afford to do so, I hope to try out a HengLong 7.1 in or out of some HengLong AFV.
Well. For me, this is quite a serious lack - I would prefer one polished sound package that I can edit and load myself. But the extra sero for the periscope and the ability to set (or turn off) the braking force made me very interested in this version of the MFU (7.1). It is a pity that I have to buy another remote control again ... I think this is a serious problem for me due to the inability to connect a standard RC receiver ... But HL has once again made a great step towards a professional RC tank electronics. I hope that they are constantly listening to customers and that the next upgrade will meet my expectations 100% :)
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Thank you very much for the update,
Do you know how easy or difficult it would be to fit a 7 MFU to replace the 6 MFU in my HL Abrams ?
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I was going to buy a 6.1 for my T-72, but maybe I'll wait now until I can get a hold of a 7.1.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

jarndice wrote:Thank you very much for the update,
Do you know how easy or difficult it would be to fit a 7 MFU to replace the 6 MFU in my HL Abrams ?
It should be pretty easy. All you need is 2 PH2 connectors (L10, L11) and an additional 3 pin JST XH for CN17. I also think that without 18-24 wires slip ring you might run out of wires in the tower. The last think is the new remote for the TK 7.0/7.1...

P.s. But why 7.0 instead of 7.1? There is much more features suited for modern tank like Leo/Abrams etc...

Return to “Heng Long”