Heng Long TK 7.1 - A LOT OF NEW FEATURES

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Heng Long TK 7.1 - A LOT OF NEW FEATURES

Post by HERMAN BIX »

cheselpm wrote:My 7.0definatly has Two Diesels.one of which starts with a Klaxon .
I'm picking its the T90 or T72, its std op for Soviet tanks to sound the horn then start.
Thats going by a couple of accounts on you-toobe.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
DeathWarmedUp
Recruit

Post by DeathWarmedUp »

Hi All,

abramsky, thank you for the 7/7.1 instructions. I downloaded all of the images and made a composite 1 page instruction sheet (minus the chinese) and thought you all might find it handy.

I'm in the process of upgrading my very old 2.7mhz HL fleet to either 6.0 and now some are getting 7.0. I bought the 7.0's from Australian suppliers but they didnt come with any instructions for the Transmitter. So its much appreciated to have all the functions documented.

UPDATE: I found an error - to activate second MG and also change sound, the combination is buttons K and A not g&a. Updated image attached
HL TK 7.0-7.1 Transmitter Manual b.jpg
cheselpm
Recruit

Post by cheselpm »

Please find list of connections of the TK 7.0 board

CN1 Power Switch
CN2 Radiator Fan
CN3 Turret Turning
CN4 Cannon Firing
CN5 WiFi Enable G + S
CN6 Trigger Switch
CN7 7.1 only
CN8 7.1 only
CN9 Loud Speaker
CN10 Launch System
CN11 Heating wires
CN12 Smoke Generator Motor
CN13 7,1 only
CN14 7.1 only
CN15 IR Emitter
CN16 IR Reciever
CN17 Life Value Lights

CH1 7.1 only
CH2 7.1 only
CH3 7.1 only
CH4 7.1 only
Ch5 7.1 only
Ch6 7.1 only

LED1 Launch Flashing Light
LED2 Aiming Light B
LED3 Taillights G + 1 DOWN
LED4 Headlights G + 1 UP
LED5 Machine Gun 1 A
LED6 Brakelights
LED7 Right Signal
LED8 Left Signal

L9 Machine Gun 2 G + A
L10 Independant control LED G + S ????
L11 Infrared Flashing Light

K1 7.1 only
K2 7.1 only
cheselpm
Recruit

Post by cheselpm »

DeathWarmedUp wrote:Hi All,

abramsky, thank you for the 7/7.1 instructions. I downloaded all of the images and made a composite 1 page instruction sheet (minus the chinese) and thought you all might find it handy.

I'm in the process of upgrading my very old 2.7mhz HL fleet to either 6.0 and now some are getting 7.0. I bought the 7.0's from Australian suppliers but they didnt come with any instructions for the Transmitter. So its much appreciated to have all the functions documented.

UPDATE: I found an error - to activate second MG and also change sound, the combination is buttons K and A not g&a. Updated image attached
HL TK 7.0-7.1 Transmitter Manual b.jpg

NOTE number 22 should say Stick 1....number 25 K + Stick 2 down activates "Independant LED control" on connector L10 giving an extra control channel onTK7.0..
Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Post by Shagnifico »

I see 7.1 selling on eBay now. Anybody got one yet?
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

Thanks for heads up
As I can see now on eBay there is one offer where 7.1 have T90/Tiger 1 sound pack... As you can see, my previous information about the second T90 / Tiger 1 sound pack was confirmed

Need to ask Toucan about Leo+Abrams version. Maybe i'll buy one.

phpBB [video]
ArchieNov
Recruit

Post by ArchieNov »

Hello. I have the 7.1 board in hand. I got it over the 6.1S since it had the additional CH5 port for a "360 periscope servo" which I wanted to use for the FLW machine gun station on my Leopard. But I can't seem to find anything in the manual that tells us how to control this servo. Any ideas?
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

ArchieNov wrote:Hello. I have the 7.1 board in hand. I got it over the 6.1S since it had the additional CH5 port for a "360 periscope servo" which I wanted to use for the FLW machine gun station on my Leopard. But I can't seem to find anything in the manual that tells us how to control this servo. Any ideas?
viewforum.php?f=42
Hello, :D I think you forgot to go through the post "presentation" which blocks, maybe the answers? and then it's more user-friendly, knowing your passions, as well as your modeling skills :thumbup:
ArchieNov
Recruit

Post by ArchieNov »

I did go over all the other posts in this thread and read through all the material, but there is literally no mention of how to control the servo attached to CH5. If you know where it says to control it, please let me know or point me to the exact part to read. Thanks.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hello ArchieNov,

I think what Jofaur86 is trying to say above and also included a link to in their post is for you to maybe visit the introduce yourself section of our forum to well 'introduce yourself ' before jumping in feet first with questions, this is not an absolute requirement but it can go a long way with the friendly and helpful folks here who are very knowledgeable and only to willing to share it in the right circumstances :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:

Return to “Heng Long”