Fine Turning settings for v6.0

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Quackman
Recruit

Re: Fine Turning settings for v6.0

Post by Quackman »

jarndice wrote:When you get a moment you might like to remove the obsolete radio aerial storage tube on the l/h rear flank (Looking from the rear to the front) as the Tiger 1 only had one on the r/h rear flank unless it was a command Tank and in that case the storage Tubes were mounted across the rear panel and the r/h flank,
A simple slice with an exacto blade should do it and when you have a moment and some money you might like to remove the extraordinarily inaccurate headlights and replace them with the proper ones,
I do not know where in the world you are but---
http://www.forgebeartanks.com
in the UK or ----
http://www.rctank.de
in Germany can provide those parts and many others.
A very nice paint job by the way :thumbup:

Hi, I'll take a look for the obsolete aerial tube, I don't recall seeing it but if it's there I'll remove it.

Thanks for the link to the website. Funny enough I have already ordered some scale headlight covers that'll make them look a lot better than they do now, and they will look the same as the complete headlights on the website link you provided.
Quackman
Recruit

Post by Quackman »

jarndice wrote:I am trying to ease the fellow into our Forum not make him run screaming into the distance,
Slowly slowly catchee monkey, :lolno:
I don't think you have done a lot of fishing Jimster :haha: :haha:

It's ok, I also display the same level of OCD with my RC heli's. I probably wont go 100% true scale on the tanks otherwise I'll likely have some kind of mental breakdown :crazy:
Quackman
Recruit

Post by Quackman »

Quackman wrote:
jarndice wrote:When you get a moment you might like to remove the obsolete radio aerial storage tube on the l/h rear flank (Looking from the rear to the front) as the Tiger 1 only had one on the r/h rear flank unless it was a command Tank and in that case the storage Tubes were mounted across the rear panel and the r/h flank,
A simple slice with an exacto blade should do it and when you have a moment and some money you might like to remove the extraordinarily inaccurate headlights and replace them with the proper ones,
I do not know where in the world you are but---
http://www.forgebeartanks.com
in the UK or ----
http://www.rctank.de
in Germany can provide those parts and many others.
A very nice paint job by the way :thumbup:

Hi, I'll take a look for the obsolete aerial tube, I don't recall seeing it but if it's there I'll remove it.

Thanks for the link to the website. Funny enough I have already ordered some scale headlight covers that'll make them look a lot better than they do now, and they will look the same as the complete headlights on the website link you provided.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (12.46 KiB) Viewed 1644 times
Update - the scale head light covers didn't really fit all that well. They made the headlight look too long/deep. So I've just ordered some new metal scale headlights via the link you provided, and I also ordered a metal machine gun which I'll make fit.
h5djr
Recruit

Post by h5djr »

Does anyone know if the setting on the 6.0 is held. It is possible to stop the track jerk by setting a series of thr buttons but does the tack keep this setting or do you have to set it after each main gun fire.
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

Hello. Once you set the K + S buttons (you have 4 levels - OFF, 1,2,3) and you can forget that pitiful recoil truck jerking. Even disconnecting the battery in the MFU or TX doesn't change the settings. Btw. All you need to know should be in the nmanual.

Return to “Heng Long”