TK6.1s IR hit response

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Cyberbreath
Recruit

TK6.1s IR hit response

Post by Cyberbreath »

Hi Tankers, I have recently fitted a TK6.1s mfu into my TAIGEN/HL hybrid Leopard and found that with only 1 hit it shuts down, as opposed to the normal 5/6 hits before shutdown on my TK6.0s mfu’s. Has anyone else experience of this?
Thanks. :D
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: TK6.1s IR hit response

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I can't say I have, but I have experienced many new forum members making an introductory post in the introduce yourself section to join in with the friendly banter ;) :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Re: TK6.1s IR hit response

Post by abramsky »

Cyberbreath wrote:Hi Tankers, I have recently fitted a TK6.1s mfu into my TAIGEN/HL hybrid Leopard and found that with only 1 hit it shuts down, as opposed to the normal 5/6 hits before shutdown on my TK6.0s mfu’s. Has anyone else experience of this?
Thanks. :D
Hello!
It's weird. If the wires are not damaged / swapped - it should work normally. There are only 5 wires, and 3 of which are an IR receiver. First check on the receiver that the S- signal and + (plus) wires are not reversed. And one more thing. Is the IR receiver module from HL (or compatible with HL)?

Return to “Heng Long”