My DIY wiring connector on Heng Long TK 6.1 MFU

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
abramsky
Lance Corporal

My DIY wiring connector on Heng Long TK 6.1 MFU

Post by abramsky »

Anyone who uses the new MFU 6.0 / 6.1 version from HL knows how annoying it can be to unplug a dozen or so different connectors when it is required by mantaince or repairs, and then plug them in when job was done. This is a huge waste of time. I decided to build my connector tailored to my requirements. Due to the fact that I don't like doing anything 2 times, I decided to use the DB25 connector that I had at home. It has 25 pins - just as many as may be needed to use all the capabilities of the MFU TK 6.1 (I also plan to replace the 12-wire slip ring with the 24-wire version).
DSCF7532.JPG
Note. To avoid possible shorts when you'll be using model with a disconnected connector (eg. tests, repairs), I recommend soldering the female connector to the cables coming from the MFU and the male to the slip ring cables from the upper hull.
DSCF7531.JPG
Bigmother62&
Recruit

Re: My DIY wiring connector on Heng Long TK 6.1 MFU

Post by Bigmother62& »

Mr. Abramsky,
Not only that but the possibility that someone ie. novice, don’t care and/or “C” all of the above.

Return to “Heng Long”