Track Recoil Problem [Panzer IV]

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
LzChase
Recruit

Track Recoil Problem [Panzer IV]

Post by LzChase »

The tank is pretty much brand new but had a factory defect causing the smoke unit to lock up. While replacing the smoke unit, the top section fell off the workbench, taking it's cables with it.
Nothing seems broken, the plastic is intact, the contact switch is fully functional and there is no visible damage to the cables or the main circuit board. I plugged everything back in and everything except the track recoil worked.
After plugging in all cables and confiriming everything was working, there was one space left for a connector on the box that holds the main circuit board, which is where I put the track recoil cable.

I cannot find anything broken, so I'm extremely confused. I'm totally new to RC tanks or RC overall so maybe I'm just missing something obvious
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Track Recoil Problem [Panzer IV]

Post by silversurfer1947 »

There are many who would give their eye teeth to disable the track recoil on a Heng Long tank. Whilst you are waiting for a sensible reply, perhaps you would like to pop over to the "Introduce Yourself" thread and tell us a bit about yourself, where in the world you are and in particular what brought you into this very addictive hobby. We are a friendly bunch but we do like to know who we are talking to.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Track Recoil Problem [Panzer IV]

Post by jarndice »

Two points, First as Silversurfacer suggests, We would value your use of the Introduction page to let us know more about you and secondly and perhaps more importantly WHY on earth did you not return your Failed Tank as soon as you discovered it's fault/s ?
If you live in the UK your rights to receiving Goods in a condition as advertised are guaranteed, You do nobody any favours by accepting something that is not in good order.
Your rights are similarly protected in the USA and the EU And if you used Pay-Pal or a Credit Card (For goods over £100) your rights to have your money back are also protected.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Heng Long”