Binding Flysky 6 channel transmitter

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
palepainter
Sergeant

Binding Flysky 6 channel transmitter

Post by palepainter »

Is it possible to bind the 6.0 to a different transmitter? I’m debating my options here. I have a nice 6 channel transmitter and receiver. Electronics is my Achilles heel. By the time I’m done messing with this stuff, I will find a new hobby. :D

Any advice?

Pale
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Binding Flysky 6 channel transmitter

Post by jarndice »

When you say 6.0 are you referring to Heng Longs Control board ?
If so unlike Taigens V3 Control board you cannot use another transmitter except the one that came with your Heng Long Tank,
Of course you can remove the Version 6.0 MFU and replace it with an aftermarket MFU from CLARK/IBU/ELMOD et al but that will cost money but you are then free to use your Flysky transmitter and receiver although 6 channels would be very restricting.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
palepainter
Sergeant

Post by palepainter »

jarndice wrote:When you say 6.0 are you referring to Heng Longs Control board ?
If so unlike Taigens V3 Control board you cannot use another transmitter except the one that came with your Heng Long Tank,
Of course you can remove the Version 6.0 MFU and replace it with an aftermarket MFU from CLARK/IBU/ELMOD et al but that will cost money but you are then free to use your Flysky transmitter and receiver although 6 channels would be very restricting.

Exactly. Wanting to bind the HengLong to another transmitter. I was hoping that would be possible. But oh well. Time to move on to other resources.
RenoirLV
Corporal

Post by RenoirLV »

All true. 6 channels for a tank isn’t very restricting. It covers all the basics. On a Tiger there isn’t much else to add to justify more channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

RenoirLV wrote:All true. 6 channels for a tank isn’t very restricting. It covers all the basics. On a Tiger there isn’t much else to add to justify more channels.

Can't disagree more. My Tiger with 18 channels salutes you.

Answering the OP, +1 to what Jarndice said.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
RenoirLV
Corporal

Post by RenoirLV »

I know it’s possible. Can I see what you have there? It might be good for the topic too.

Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural

Return to “Heng Long”