RX-18 Control

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
SEAN66
Private

RX-18 Control

Post by SEAN66 »

Good Morning
I have a H/L Pzr III lower hull it has a Heng Long PCB RX-18 Mainboard Multi function unit. it has a circuit board but no battery or even control unit.
I'm just looking to find out what control unit this would use? a total newbie at the electronics side of everything.
thank you in advance.
regards
Sean
H/L Challenger 2
H/L Stug III (Building)
Jarlath
Corporal

Re: RX-18 Control

Post by Jarlath »

I assume that you have something like this then? (Stolen shamelessly from RCTA)

Are you looking for the transmitter? It will likely be one of these:
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello,
Good evening,
It is and old radio in 27 Mhz outdated nowadays,advice replace by current système 2.4 ghz :thumbup: the wiring is electrical,there is just to turn the plate and existing receveir :D ,
The speaker and smoking, system will be kept.
https://www.rctank.de/Taigen-V2-V3-telecommande-24-GHz
https://www.rctank.de/24-GHz-platine-pr ... -et-autres
Wildboar44
Corporal

Post by Wildboar44 »

SEAN66 wrote:Good Morning
I have a H/L Pzr III lower hull it has a Heng Long PCB RX-18 Mainboard Multi function unit. it has a circuit board but no battery or even control unit.
I'm just looking to find out what control unit this would use? a total newbie at the electronics side of everything.
thank you in advance.
regards
Sean
If you are looking for a Heng Long transmitter controller (The chrome silver and black large control unit above) and matching receiver with a pair of Crystals I have several old units you can have. The crystals, one goes in your controller (the item with the number 2 sticker on sender control unit pictured) and another crystal goes in your tank underneath. If you want a break down of a working RX18 set complete I can photo and post them if you want.

When this CV-19 is out the way and we are not risking the health of our postal workers I can send them to you. Gordon.
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".
SEAN66
Private

Post by SEAN66 »

Thank you for all the replys.
Thank you very much for your kind offer Wildboar44,
I'll PM you.
Regards
Sean
H/L Challenger 2
H/L Stug III (Building)

Return to “Heng Long”