Connecting Taigen Turret to HL Tiger?

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
wolfgangglenn
Recruit

Re: Connecting Taigen Turret to HL Tiger?

Post by wolfgangglenn »

Hi all I'm new so please be kind, I've tried searching but keep going in circles, does anyone have an idiot's guide to putting taigen turret with recoil unit on henglong 2.4ghz v5.3 board? :D ,
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Just perhaps we might be more kind to you if you took the trouble to go to the "Introduce yourself" Section of the Forum and do exactly that before barging into a thread asking for help.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
wolfgangglenn
Recruit

Post by wolfgangglenn »

I am sorry like I said I am new, I was not aware that there was such a place, I was also on my phone so it was difficult, it also took me ages to find the thread and I didn't want to lose it again, sorry if I upset you it was not my intention in any way,
are you this nice to all new comers? :D
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

In a word NO!
If you look at the top of the page you will see "FORUM'S" Click on that and you will get a list of every Forum on this site including "Introduce yourself".
I look forward to learning about you and your interests.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
wolfgangglenn
Recruit

Post by wolfgangglenn »

Is it compulsory then?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

It is in the introductory email that every new member receives. This is as a consequence of people trying to take advantage of the forum and its members. All you need to do is tell us a little about yourself, where you are from, what tanks you have. Things of this nature. Do this and you will find us very friendly and helpful.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
wolfgangglenn
Recruit

Post by wolfgangglenn »

Now that was a much nicer way of saying it! I will endeavour to do so in the morning, I'm glad everyone on here is not as grumpy! Thanks,

Return to “Heng Long”