Any hidden functions on V6 controller??

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Vertigo
Private

Any hidden functions on V6 controller??

Post by Vertigo »

Bit of a weird question but im trying to find a way to turn my targeting lazer (sounds smart that ) on/off.
Current assumption is to combine it with the smoker, or instead of, as im not bothered about having the smoker.
But that made me wonder if there are any hidden controller combinations that might generate different outputs.
Just as to fire the gun you have to press the button on the controler and move the Left Jstick, i wondered if there were any other combinations that might do something. Some times they include these for testing.

And then i wondered why is the smoker switch on the controller? Why not just have a manual switch on the tank.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Any hidden functions on V6 controller??

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
For many years, the Smoker On\Off switch _was_ located on the tank body. Often in very inaccessible locations. The reason that we have the switch on the Radios today is all of the pissing and moaning that went on back then. ( for a very legitimate reason ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Heng Long”