Heng long 2.4 ghz MFU - track recoil

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
wyvern
Private

Heng long 2.4 ghz MFU - track recoil

Post by wyvern »

Hi,

I am looking at changing the old 27 mhz rx18 from my KV-1 and was (along with the IBU) thinking of changing over to the 2.4 ghz MFU as I found the motor control was pretty good (so much better than the rx-18) and I don't mind the not so brilliant sounds.

One thing that does annoy me about the board is the track recoil. I already have a ATRC (anti track recoil device) on my 27mhz setup but I understand that this doesn't work with the 2.4ghz as the recoil timing is different. Are there any other options to eliminate the track recoil or do I need to bite the bullet and get an aftermarket board ?

Cheers

Guy
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Heng long 2.4 ghz MFU - track recoil

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Have a look at RCtanksaustralia Mako boards. There are details of how to remove track recoil and the death spasms.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Heng Long”