HL tiger upgrades

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: HL tiger upgrades

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Oh yeah! Your slippery slope just got even more vertical :haha:
Trick with H/L Tigers is spend the time aligning the track running gear .
Idlers need to be in line and not wobbly.
At least with the new lower hull this is already pretty much perfect, and it has a very good tensioner system installed.
You should be away laughing mate :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
pvt. pyle
Recruit

Post by pvt. pyle »

most of the parts came in, going to start painting and building soon! will send pics when its underway. Has anyone had any luck converting the hooben elephant to decent electronics? looks like a cool model just bad system?
pvt. pyle
Recruit

Post by pvt. pyle »

booked my flight to U.K. this week, coming in first week in May to visit grandmother and cousins , I plan on visiting the Bovington tank museum any RC tank battles early May?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Long way from Atlanta mate, last time I was there I was flat out navigating around the airport to make my connecting flight to P.A.
Massive airport.
Just remember when you get there, those 'Imperialist Coloniser' types drive on the other side of the road, so watch where you are !! :haha:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
pvt. pyle
Recruit

Post by pvt. pyle »

yes it is a nightmare to get around hartsfield/jackson airport. No worries I have been over there 6 times, Mum is English

Return to “Heng Long”