Budget upgrade and transmitters

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Budget upgrade and transmitters

Post by jarndice »

TiJai, If you do order from "Banggood" you will have a 25ish day wait for it, :yawn: Which as you sit around waiting you might start thinking it wont ever come , :-< :thumbup:
But it will.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

tomhugill wrote: As I said you don't get full function and are limited to engine sounds, main gun and machine gun.
Thats not correct, Tom. With a lot of programming you can have all the sounds, and even asigned to the sticks and switches. Turret rotation, barrel elevation and a lot of extra sounds like tank commander voices.

But of course you need a programable radio and is not easy for a beginner.

Everything is a matter of programming... I even wired one of this little sound boards to a heng long rx18 and I have my own sounds there :)
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:
tomhugill wrote: As I said you don't get full function and are limited to engine sounds, main gun and machine gun.
Thats not correct, Tom. With a lot of programming you can have all the sounds, and even asigned to the sticks and switches. Turret rotation, barrel elevation and a lot of extra sounds like tank commander voices.

Everything is a matter of programming... I even wired one of this little sound boards to a heng long rx18 and I have my own sounds there :)
Ok for the average non programming wizzard ;)
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

tomhugill wrote:
Rad_Schuhart wrote:

Ok for the average non programming wizzard ;)
Lol, yeah, you indeed have to be a a programming wizzard.

Lately I am very very busy, but in some months or so I hope to have some free time, and then I will update my benedini tutorial showing how to program the radio and how to trigger all the sounds.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/

Return to “Heng Long”