Elmod App not working

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Katomicroace
Recruit

Elmod App not working

Post by Katomicroace »

Hi Eveyone.

Just got my first Elmod a fusion X . Connected up as per instructions down loaded the app and latest firmware. Installed this on a new windows 11 laptop. Got it to connect one time now nothing.
Getting Disconnected scan in progress.
Sounds are working and I can start up the engine but can’t get the motors to run.
Tried to reset the board to get back to where you hold the reset button to set up the motors but nothing.
Email was sent a few days ago to info@elmod.de but nothing.

Can anyone help or sulf I just send this back.

Thanks
Martin
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Elmod App not working

Post by Jimster »

Greetings, friend and welcome aboard! We kindly ask all new members to hop
over to the introduction section and tell us a bit about your general rc background and what part of the world you live in and so forth. This bit of info will help other members answer your questions in the most appropriate way.
I’m an Elmod fan myself but I don’t have one of their newer “X” boards.
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Hello,
please read this first:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23936
Katomicroace
Recruit

Post by Katomicroace »

Well will be sending this back to Rctank.de there is very little information out the on the web to trouble shoot. I sent Elmod a email a few days ago and nothing heard. I went with Elmod because always heard good things about them and there customer support was goosed. .After all this is not a cheap bit of kit. Very disappointing.
Had seen a post here earlier with the same problem. Wounded it that gentleman had it sorted?
Katomicroace
Recruit

Post by Katomicroace »

Jus t a update .Thomas from Elmod got in contact with me. Did some troubleshooting but no luck.
Cannot get the app to work. so it’s going back.

Return to “El-Mod”