ELMOD KV1 New Sound set and 24 user sounds all set up

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

ELMOD KV1 New Sound set and 24 user sounds all set up

Post by Captain Hilts »

Hello Just thought after completing my KV 1 864 build , It would be better to show off my ELMOD sounds and functions on the ELMOD Forum , this way anybody looking for a ELMOD can see what they can be like. there are so many parameters that can be changed and set up to your own liking, and with a bit of time using Audacity ,you can make your own Sound sets . I got my starting sound from a video of a restored KV1 and the driving revs from a old ISU152 getting started video . I love the gearchange option and you can even adjust how the lights flicker during the starting sequence. the limit to sounds really depends on what size memory card you use , as well as 24 user sounds , you can add collateral sounds ,and ambient sounds , the board comes with some of these installed but if you want more they can be added , here's some videos , the 24 user sounds on the video I cut some short to take less time ,but I have orders in Russian ,Contact front, back ,left ,right ,Reload with shell load noise , Fire , Enemy dead Hooray , and All clear , then some funny sounds with a Russian swearing , :shh: ,then battle sounds, air raid sirens, several aircraft , stuka ,etc , then 4 music pieces, the hell march ,Soviet anthem on piano , Katusha ,polyushko polye , it couln't be more Russian . Give them a listen see what you think , :thumbup:
phpBB [video]
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Re: ELMOD KV1 New Sound set and 24 user sounds all set up

Post by Captain Hilts »

phpBB [video]
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

USER SOUNDS
phpBB [video]
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Flickering Lights on startup.

phpBB [video]
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

:yawn:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Love the start up sounds and the flickering lights are something I haven’t seen before. Very cool. I’m surprised by the stopping of the tank during the gear changes but in my defense, I know nothing about Ivan tanks or their characteristics. I think I read that the transmissions were horrible at best and sometimes took two men to move the shift lever.
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Yes Jimster as far as I know the gear change was its big down fall , and apparently it just about stopped during each change , that's why I adjusted it that way , I could adjust the settings so it keeps going during change , but I think its keeping with character . :thumbup:
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

phpBB [video]
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Well that's me done with this tank and posting pics and videos , Thanks all for the positive feedback . Now time for project tiger 1 or sherman or Soviet truck ,oh I cant decide . see what happens next. :wave:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Jim says, "...sometimes took two men to move the shift lever." Cap'n say: "[T]he gear change was its big down fall...just about stopped during each change." May I then suggest the sequence:
1st gear
cussing in Russian
2nd gear
more cussing in Russian
:haha:

Return to “El-Mod”