Elmod App

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
ChieftainMk1
Recruit

Elmod App

Post by ChieftainMk1 »

Elmod App
Can anyone please advise on the following:
I have been trying to download the above, but continually get the message almost at the end of the download that the application has been blocked. Obviously something on my laptop is preventing the App from working. Can anyone identify what may be causing this to happen, or how to prevent the general startup of antivirus or windows security systems in order that I can download the app before rebooting the machine normally? :crazy:
Chieftain Mk5
Panther BB
Panther IR
gavlar0
Recruit

Re: Elmod App

Post by gavlar0 »

I can most likely help but not sure this is the place to do it. You would need to provide more information, such as where you downloading, what operating system, screen shots, what anti virus etc. Often these things are a case of trial and error until you figure out what is causing the block, and whether you should remove that block, there may be a valid reason.
"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them"
Guido Henn
Lance Corporal

Post by Guido Henn »

Hello,

perhaps it helps:
– The installation file contains the required drivers.
– A Java installation is required for operation.
– The program must be executed with administrator rights.

with regards,Guido
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hi guys,

Not sure I can help, but for me it was not executing with administrator rights that caused the glitch (like Guido said).

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

Return to “El-Mod”