complete novice needing help setting up

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
tempus fugit
Recruit

complete novice needing help setting up

Post by tempus fugit »

i have a number of vehicles that i have modded,painted and moved on from without completing the electronics and have now decided to address this but i have very little experenice with anything beyond using stock HL electronics which is why i tend to complete the modelling side and move on to other projects
i purchased an el-mod board(eco) and a flysky fs-t6 controller but need some help getting started with one my backlog of tanks(mostly t-34s) all using servos in the turrets for elevation/recoil down to the lack of room in the early t-34 turrets
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: complete novice needing help setting up

Post by Jofaur86 »

Good evening, Elmod eco is as indicated, the ?conomic version, there is only one servo output? so it all depends on what you wish to have as animations on your tank? and will work with a 6 channel radio without worries. Otherwise there is the Fusion Pro, with 3 servo outputs, but more expensive. On the forum you will find members who are satisfied with the eco and others who will recommend the Fusion, because want more functions.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Hi,
there is a english manual:
https://elmod.eu/pdf/Fusion_RevF_english.pdf

and the knowledge Base:
https://elmod.eu/knowledge-base/?lang=en
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:D Hello,
yes there is this, but our friend is asking for help? without specifying the type of concern? commissioning, connections, programming, etc. This is not "plug and play" (personal opinion, ) as it indicated to use servos in a T34 (raise and lower) the eco having only one servo output ? 6 OK channels for this type of deck.
tempus fugit
Recruit

Post by tempus fugit »

ah so the eco has only one servo output,i bought this as a set with the radio for another project that didnt need it,ideally i would like at least 3(recoil,elevatio,mg mount) would i need to buy the pro for this then?
i have largely ignored the electrionics side of the hobby mainly focusing on building before moving on to other projects and its left me with a cabinet full of static vehicles that i would like to actully make rc
Attachments
20210222_145127[1].jpg
20210222_145108[1].jpg
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

is it certain that the pronsense would be ideal, for the functions you want? because even if it is possible to use free channels of the radio, you go with 6 channels quickly limited, in the functions, 8 channels is a minimum, after carefully reading the Elmod manual, see the link of « Jhamm «  :thumbup:
to see already what the Eco does and what you want? there are several possibilities depending on the number of channels used

Return to “El-Mod”