Elmod Think Tank

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Elmod Think Tank

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello,
With Elmod Think Tank Pro II card,and IV Blaster,I wonder if the possibility,of volume control from TX ?
Nothing seen or read on the manual. For this function?thank you in advance for réponse :thumbup:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Elmod Think Tank

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Morning, Jofaur!
I had never heard of this module before, and it's obsolescent status is confirmed by there being no mention of it, in Elmod's current list of products. :problem:
I'm guessing the it was the forerunner of the Fusion series, but lacked the ESC and sound capability those modules now have.
The option to control the (also obsolete) Blaster unit would be through channels 7, and 8 according to the pdf. No more information is given on generating sounds, it appears.
You may have seen Licmas Tanks' video of a Tiger 1 equipped with these units before. If not, It's worth a look, even if your German is a bit rusty.
phpBB [video]

The pdf (In English ) for the module can be found here:
https://elmod.eu/pdf/archive/PROIIflex_english.pdf
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Post by ronnie42 »

This video is 7 years old , would it not be better just sell the stuff and buying a new Elmod fusion board. A simple solution.
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Tiger6 »

Jofaur86 wrote:Hello,
With Elmod Think Tank Pro II card,and IV Blaster,I wonder if the possibility,of volume control from TX ?
I don't believe this was a function of the Blaster IV, so unless you can rig some kind of linkage that allows you to turn the volume control with a servo you are out of Luck.

For a definitive answer, contact Thomas at the El-Mod website.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Thank you,for your answer :thumbup: I haven’t tested yet the Pro II turntable is refurbished 1.10 BL and the Blaster 1.13 BL....For German langue,Google translation will be my friend :D
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

ronnie42 wrote:This video is 7 years old , would it not be better just sell the stuff and buying a new Elmod fusion board. A simple solution.
Yes are you right :S already tried,but without success,then either use or !!!!on the other hand is it not an Eco type ? There are 3 servos outputs .

Return to “El-Mod”