Some ElMod Settings and Momentum Video

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Some ElMod Settings and Momentum Video

Post by Jimster »

Here’s a few screen shots showing my Tiger’s particular driving parameters and my turret settings as displayed on the ElMod app screen. Various motors and gearboxes will have different results of course. I’m using the DKLM PDSGB “slow”.
Also I’m posting a video I just took demonstrating my momentum setting. While at full speed I release the throttle at the first beeps and it finally rolls to a stop at the second set of beeps. I’ve tried to adjust full speed by trial and error. Image

phpBB [video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Re: Some ElMod Settings and Momentum Video

Post by ronnie42 »

Hi Jimster These boards are ace , love the way you can play with the settings in real time. Have an IBU 2 and its a pain having to remove the SD card to load up settings :O
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

Yep they are, as a newby it is extremely easy IMO because you can set it up in real time.

If we could just get GSB for the modern tanks it would be a complete package. :thumbup:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

So true. That’s the only reason I’m sticking with the Clark TK80 in my Leopard 2A7+. Even though I don’t use the GBS much, I still want it to be available.
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

Jimster wrote:So true. That’s the only reason I’m sticking with the Clark TK80 in my Leopard 2A7+. Even though I don’t use the GBS much, I still want it to be available.
Changing my Abrams from ElMod to TK80 for the same reason.

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci

Return to “El-Mod”